About

We are an Elementary School located in Deland, FL, which is in Volusia County. We are a group of 20 students that are eager and motivated to learn and succeed. Deland is a beautiful small town located only 34 miles North of Orlando, Florida and only 23 miles west of the beautiful beaches in Daytona Beach, Florida.

Who are the students? Our students our smart, caring, fun, and outgoing. We love to do class projects and create fun of ways of learning information to make our brains expand with knowledge and create an enjoyable and fun-loving atmosphere. Our students have a multitude of talents including music lovers, creative minds, artistic lovers, athleticism, and book worms. We want you all to get to know our students and discover what this blog is about.

How to communicate? You can communicate within the blog in a multitude of ways that include subscribing, commenting, and exploring our class and activities. You can communicate with me, Ms. Kennedy by email, phone, or setting up a time to come in and check out our class and meeting all of our unique and fun-loving students. To find my contact information, it is located in the “contact me” tab in my blog.

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy our 3rd grade class blog.